Capital Wraps Vehicle Wrap Statistics
Vehicles wrapped with eye catching graphics are absolutely the most cost effective type of advertising available.
- 98% of in-car audiences indicated they noticed truck-side ads.
- Individual vehicle advertising generates between 30,000 to 70,000 daily vehicle impressions.
- Outdoor advertising deliver immediate results for advertisers. 29% say outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base buying decisions on ads they see.
- 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want.
Companies with a fleet of vehicles increase their presence and recognition within their market as seen by these statistics
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than other advertising media.
- Americans report spending an average of 15 hours per week in-car
- Every traffic jam becomes a terrific marketing opportunity.
- Mobile advertising media reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper, radio and television.
- Unlike home mailers – your advertisements are not compared side-by-side to your competitors.
- Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, professionals, and families.
Can you afford NOT to take advantage of the ad-space on your delivery vehicle?
How does the cost of vehicle wraps compair to other forms of advertising forms?
Additional Statistics on Vehicle Wrap Advertising
- Unlike radio and TV, audiences can’t change the channel.
- Reaches more consumer at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than ALL other forms of advertising.
- Mobile marketing reaches nearly 85% of people in all income levels.
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles a year will pass in front of nine million vehicles.
- Powerful visual messages can target consumers of all ages and ethnic groups.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent (as of 2003) representing 19%.