What Type Of Vehicles Can Be Wrapped?
What kind of vehicle do you have? Capital Wraps has experience working with all types of vehicles, from the tiniest Smart Car to the largest industrial truck. Here are a few examples of what vehicle wraps can do for your business:
- HVAC Vehicles: Get your name out there as your technicians drive from job to job, driving inquiries to your business and sales to your ledgers.
- Home Improvement Vehicles: Show off some of your exceptional projects with a full-color wrap that gets people to thinking about how you could make their home look better.
- Plumbing Vehicles: A playful graphic made up of twisting and turning pipes could be a great way to catch people's attention and get your business noticed.
- Food Trucks: Whet their appetites with images of your delicious culinary treats with info on where they can see your location schedule for the week.
- University Vehicles: Looking to drum up admissions? Show off your gorgeous campus to entice prospective students to send in an application.
- Radio Station Vehicles: If they aren't already listening to you, you can show them what they're missing with pictures of the artists you feature and your on-air personalities.
- Political Vehicles: Going on a cross-state tour for your campaign? Establish name recognition by wrapping it around your tour bus so everyone knows who you are.
- Catering Vehicles: Leave your fellow motorists hungry for more as you drive from on catered event to another by showcasing your company's most delicious offerings.
- Florist Vehicles: Enjoy blooming marketing success when you turn your delivery vehicles into mobile billboards that showcase your most beautiful arrangements.
- Furniture Company Vehicles: Delivering beautiful furniture to a client? Advertise your products while you're at it! Wrapping your delivery truck with your brand and products will send the message.
- Insurance Company Vehicles: Raise awareness about your company and insurance products with professional vehicle wraps that advertise you wherever you go.
- Landscaping Vehicles: You're already out and about providing landscape and lawn care services, so use your drive time to advertise with our truck wraps!
- Pharmacy Vehicles: Whether you're delivering to hospitals, nursing homes or homebound patients, your wrapped pharmacy vehicle will advertise your services everywhere you go.
- Real Estate Company Vehicles: There's no better way to get your name out as a realtor than with an advertising wrap on the car you use when driving to listings and showings.
This is just the beginning. We can handle any vehicle you can imagine. Got a tank? We'll wrap it.
Establish Your Brand & Take It For A Spin With A Vehicle Wrap
Vehicle wraps are computer generated artwork, digitally printed onto a vinyl decal. They are essentially giant, removable stickers for your vehicle that showcase your logo, design elements, products and any other details about your business you choose to include. In simpler terms, they turn your vehicle into a rolling billboard, advertising your company everywhere it goes and literally driving you to success.
According to Arbitron studies, a dynamic and compelling vehicle wrap can increase your business anywhere from 20%-70%. That sort of result is something you just can't ignore. Capital Wraps can help you design the perfect wrap for your company vehicles, print it on durable, high quality materials and install it with care and precision. Once on the road your freshly-wrapped vehicle will be generating thousands of impressions daily, impressions that will lead to increased business for you.
All Your Vehicle Wrap Questions Answered
Low-quality paint jobs start at $500, higher quality jobs can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000. The cost of a professional wrap ranges from $2,500 to $5,000. The labor to take off the wrap could cost between $500 and $600.
The average lifespan of a vehicle wrap is 3 to 5 years. All of our wraps are warrantied for 3 years against fading, peeling or cracking.
There are five phases to producing and installing a vehicle wrap:
- Initial Consultation
- Build A Strategic Plan
- Create a Custom, Engaging Design
- Production & Installation
There are numerous factors that go into the total price of your wrap. Design time, materials, printing and installation are all factored in, and the size of the vehicle and it's overall shape will have an impact as well.
In most cases a vehicle wrap will not damage your factory paint job. However, you can pre-test your paint to ensure it will hold up. If your paint is in poor condition, some of it could peel if the vinyl is removed.
Graphics for windows are printed on perforated window film, which features very small holes to allow you to see out. However, check your state and local laws to make sure your vehicle is allowed to have any sort of wrap on the glass.
We recommend the wrap be removed sometime over the course of its expected lifespan as it is designed to be taken off within that period. If removed by a professional there will be no adhesive residue and your car will be as clean as the day it was wrapped.
Every Impression You Can Make Is Vital To Success - Wrap Your Vehicle Today!
If you're interested in finding out more or, better yet, getting started on your own wrap project, give us a call! Whether you've got one vehicle or 30, we can design gorgeous and eye-catching graphics that will help you stand out from the competition. Send us a message online or call 877.775.9727 today!
We offer nationwide vehicle wrapping services.